The amount you pay per billing cycle is determined by the duration of the billing cycle (month, quarter, year), the number of active devices in your account, and the service level of each device.
Each device in your account is assigned a service level which determines the available features and the allotted storage space on our servers. The five primary service levels include:
- Basic: Lowest service level usually assigned to devices capable of slideshows only.
- Professional: Full template design and ability to play all content types. Increased cloud storage capacity.
- Professional Plus: Professional service level plus AdHawk Analytics for audience measurement and analysis
- Enterprise: Professional features plus support and increased cloud storage capacity.
- Enterprise Plus: Enterprise service level plus AdHawk Analytics for audience measurement and analysis
Each service level will have a different fee with Basic being the lowest and Enterprise Plus being the highest. Fees can vary depending on the number of devices in your account, subscription term, and the services provided by your reseller.
Service levels can be changed at any time by clicking 'Change Service Level' in the device details page.
Check a new service level, or enter a subscription code to activate a subscription plan.
We have provided a tool to help break down your account billing. Navigate to the billing section of your account, then click the 'Show Details' link adjacent to Next Billing Amount.