How my bill is calculated?
The amount you pay per billing cycle is determined by the duration of billing cycle (month, quarter, year), the number of active devices in your account, and the service level of each device.
Each device in your account is assigned a service level which determines the available features and the allotted storage space on our servers. The four main service levels are:
- Basic: Lowest service level usually assigned to devices capable of slideshows only.
- Professional: Full template design and ability to play all content types. Increased cloud storage capacity.
- Professional Plus: Professional service level plus AdHawk Analytics for audience measurement and analysis
- Enterprise: Professional features plus Live TV and increased cloud storage capacity.
- Enterprise Plus: Enterprise service level plus AdHawk Analytics for audience measurement and analysis
Each service level will have a different fee with Basic being the lowest and Enterprise Plus being the highest. Fees can vary depending on the number of devices in your account and the services provided by your re-seller.
We have provided a tool to help breakdown your account billing. Click the Billing Information item in the account menu. Then click the blue icon next to Next Billing Amount.